Registration or Renewal of RRC Membership 2017
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING OR RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- If you have never sculled before, please DO NOT purchase a membership and go to our Learn To Row page for information about classes offered.
- If you are a sweeps rower and have never sculled before, please DO NOT purchase a membership and go to our Learn To Row page for information about classes offered.
- If you have prior experience with sculling and are interested in joining RRC, please DO NOT purchase a membership prior to contacting us.
- If you are a guest (i.e., row a club boat with a member of the club), please DO NOT purchase a membership and go to our Guests page for more information.
- If you are a renewing member, membership renewal opens every January.
REGISTRATION OR RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS
To register or renew a RRC membership, please select the type of membership that you would like from the list below. By completing payment for membership, you will be automatically granted access to site features reserved for members only (e.g., ability to edit the calendar). Access can only be granted to the account used after completing checkout. Please only purchase one membership per account per year. If you have a spouse or family member who also wants a membership, please create an account for that person and purchase membership using their account. This will allow them to access the calendar and other site features using their own user name. RRC membership for 2017 is valid from the date of purchase to December 31, 2017.
2017 Membership - Adults (18+) without a personal shell.
2017 Membership + Boat Storage - Adults (18+) with a personal shell.
2017 Student Membership - Full-time students (18+) (full-time as defined by your educational institution).
2017 Novice Membership - Adults (18+) who have completed LTR 2017 or as directed by RRC.